JMC went above and beyond in order to resolve the issue and prevent it from re-occurring – a big thank you to all involved.
Sophisticated support service
Our SupportCare Centre is manned by a team of dedicated, highly experienced and accredited technicians. With an average length of service in excess of ten years, each is an expert in their own field, whether that is software, hardware, cabling or bespoke development.
Using a number of exclusive technologies, including our SupportCare Incident Management System (SIMS), the team ensures the very highest levels of service delivery.
Choosing JMC was the right decision for our business and we can now concentrate on what we do best. We feel very safe in their hands.
Bernard Whitley, Company Secretary, J Bown & Co (Dukinfeld) Ltd
Allowing us to record, monitor and analyse every issue you experience, SIMS helps us resolve any immediate issues, while also reviewing the wider picture, looking at whether a more comprehensive solution is required. All call information recorded in SIMS is made available to clients via our secure Extranet.
SIMS also allows every technician to remotely monitor and manage almost any element of your system, detecting trends, threats and bottlenecks – often resolving issues remotely before you are even aware they exist.
And because a failure in our systems could have a considerable impact on your business, we have made significant investments to ensure that they are as resilient as possible including:
- Installing a diesel generator to switch in automatically should our electrical supply fail.
- Replicating our SupportCare servers and phone system in a secure hosting centre.
- Having three independent links to the Internet including a high performance radio link.
- Implementing remote access technology to enable all employees to access our systems, wherever they are, with whatever device they may have available.
- Installing appropriate technology in the homes of every employee to allow them to support clients as effectively as if they were in the office.
This continued investment ensures we can offer a consistent level of service, even if we can’t access our buildings. Ensuring any issues we face don’t impact your business even if we can't access our building.
SupportCare Response is a comprehensive range of support services providing unlimited software and hardware support for a fixed annual fee.
From the reception staff through to the engineers out on-site we are greeted with calm, friendly people. Nobody patronises us and everyone speaks to us at a level we understand. We feel we are in really safe hands with JMC.
Deborah Moon, Office Manager, Enterprise Ventures Ltd
Standard features include:
- Escalation to on-site visit at no additional cost as appropriate;
- Unlimited return-to-service support with 8 hour response times;
- Provision of loan equipment1;
- No charges for travelling, parts or labour;
- Initial 30 minutes of FOC support for items not covered by your SupportCare Agreement1;
- Telephone, email and secure incident logging via a comprehensive SupportCare Extranet;
- Comprehensive remote system access using our fully secure and auditable SupportCare Portal;
- Next business day on-site response to cabling faults1;
- Warranty incidents managed on your behalf1;
- Annual on-site SupportCare review meeting with a designated account manager;
- Designated account director .
Optional enhanced features (additional fees apply):
SupportCare 247 – Provides direct access to accredited SupportCare Technicians and continuity of service throughout evenings and weekends should you experience a high impact IT system problem. SupportCare 247 is available independently or in conjunction with Active System Monitoring.
4 Hour Response – enhanced on-site response for critical hardware items.
PC Recovery – PC Recovery provides a complete hardware and software support package for PCs and Laptops. This includes full remote support, replacement parts and on-site visits where necessary. A SupportCare Engineer will reinstall all applications to our implementation standards and, if a local backup is available, restore any data which may have been lost due to the problem. All that is needed is a single call to our SupportCare Team and we take care of the rest.
PC Assist – A telephone and remote access only support service for networked or remote PCs and laptops with alternative cover in place for hardware faults. Offers unlimited support for the resolution of technical problems related to the Windows operating system, printing, security and general network connectivity.
Chargeable SupportCare – Competitively priced occasional support option for items not covered by your SupportCare Agreement. Includes an option to rent loan equipment subject to availability.
Fixed Price Malware Removal – A quick, cost effective service providing expertise to remove viruses and malware from infected devices.
Comms Support – Regardless of where an Internet communication fault lies, we take ownership of the issue and manage it through to conclusion, including liaising with your Internet Service Providers.
- Data Verification – For clients with supported backup solutions, peace of mind that your backup system is working correctly. Submit a backup tape and we will test it to confirm that it can be restored successfully on alternative hardware. We also periodically test and provide reporting on restoration from our online and hosted solutions.