I’m sure that this our recent investment will pay for itself very quickly in the enhanced productivity that the new software and ease of use provides.
Monitor, manage and maintain
SupportCare Active is a portfolio of managed services which allows you to outsource the management of all, or selected parts, of your IT system.
Despite having a large internal IT team, JMC’s comprehensive support is an integral part of managing our complex IT system.
Amran Rashid, Great Places Housing Group
With a team of specialists assigned to remotely monitor your system on a daily basis, or via a schedule of on-site system visits, SupportCare Active identifies potential issues before they impact on your organisation. Ensuring you get the most from your investment and avoid costly disasters.
Customised to complement your existing IT capability, with SupportCare Active you have the appropriate level of IT support when you need it most. Helping you minimise the risks of being over or under-resourced, having too great a reliance on any one individual, or lacking the appropriate in-house skills.
Using our exclusive SupportCare Incident Management System (SIMS) we are able to remotely monitor and manage almost any element of your system including:
- Your Internet connection availability and performance.
- Your backup routines for successful operation.
- Your servers for component failure, capacity and performances issues.
- Your server room for temperature and humidity issues.
- Your antivirus software status.
In most cases we are automatically informed should any issues arise, and can address them before you are aware they even existed.
There when you need us
We offer a range of on-site system management options that can be tailored, both in content and frequency, to address any gaps you have within your IT team.
At the core of our offering is our System Management Service (SMS) - providing an on-site resource that ensures your IT system is secure, reliable and performing at its very best.
Tailored to your specific needs and changing circumstances, you can choose from:
- General system management and housekeeping.
- Deployment of software updates.
- Deployment of Microsoft critical updates and service packs.
- Optimisation of system performance.
- System usage analysis with reporting.
- Guidance on software licensing.
- Virus and malware detection and removal.
- Production of system documentation.
- IT staff absence cover.
- General advice and guidance.
- IT staff recruitment.
- IT strategy development.
- Total IT systems management outsourcing.
Tried and tested
Should you have particular security concerns, or have business continuity plans which require auditing, we offer the following audit services:
- Security Audits – With IT systems constantly developing it is important that your security policies and procedures are regularly reviewed. At least once a year our highly accredited consultants will analyse your system for potential security threats. We produce a report detailing any rectification work required and provide recommendations to ensure your organisation remains well protected.
- Business Continuity Audits – Designed specifically for clients who have implemented JMC business continuity solutions, we provide scheduled testing to ensure your plans will work as expected in the event of an incident. At least once a year we will undertake a thorough series of IT failure simulations, report on the effectiveness of your plans and recommend further steps that should be taken to better protect your organisation.
Both services are tailored to meet specific needs and undertaken at an appropriate frequency.