Throughout the entire process I received clear and frequent communication about the issue at hand.
Sharepoint Tab Nav
Connecting people and processes
In today’s information hungry environment, Microsoft SharePoint helps you collate important information in one integrated location. Improving your organisation’s overall effectiveness.
Microsoft SharePoint helps you to:
- Collaborate effectively. Helping teams work together, collaborate on and publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows and share information through the use of wikis and blogs.
- Empower users. Helping employees access resources and knowledge regardless of where they are and what device they have accessible, leading to increased productivity.
- Streamline administrative and organisational procedure. Helping users create and manage documents, records and web content. Along with the ability to automate business processes, forms and workflows.
- Gain valuable business insights. Allowing users to easily access critical business information, analyse and view data, and publish reports to make better-informed decisions.
- Decrease costs whilst increasing productivity. Collaboration tools within Microsoft SharePoint make it possible to cut costs by lowering training and maintenance expenses, whilst increasing IT productivity, all within a governable and compliant platform.
- Become more efficient. Enterprise Search helps users quickly and easily find people, expertise and content.
JMC is a Microsoft Partner with extensive experience of developing SharePoint solutions for a wide variety of industries and applications.
Our expertise has been recognised through our achievement of the Microsoft Information Worker Solutions competency with the Portals and Collaboration specialisation.
Connecting people and processes
What is Microsoft SharePoint?
A content management system (CMS) with a suite of integrated capabilities, SharePoint helps improve organisational effectiveness.
With comprehensive content management and enterprise search, SharePoint accelerates shared business processes, and facilitates information-sharing across boundaries – leading to better business insight.
With SharePoint, you can quickly create sites that support specific content publishing, content management, records management, or business intelligence needs. You can also conduct effective searches for people, documents, and data, participate in forms-driven business processes, and access and analyse large amounts of business data.
Microsoft SharePoint capabilities
SharePoint provides a single, integrated location where employees can efficiently collaborate with team members, find organisational resources, search for experts and corporate information, manage content and workflow, and leverage business insight to make better-informed decisions.
Teams work together effectively in order to work on and publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, and share information through the use of social media including wikis and blogs.
Create a personal MySite portal to share information with others and personalise the user experience and content of a website based on the user’s profile.
Quickly and easily find people, expertise and content in business applications.
Create and manage documents, records and web content.
Business process and forms
Create workflows and electronic forms to automate and streamline your business processes.
Provide an infrastructure that makes it easy for decision-makers to access information anytime, anywhere.
Helping to connect users, teams and information, Microsoft Office SharePoint facilitates the sharing of business processes, resources and information across boundaries – leading to increased insight and more informed decision making.