Having been supported by JMC since 1998, we would not consider looking elsewhere for our support.
Pegasus Opera 3
Pegasus Opera II Tab Nav
One System, One Solution
Full integration across your entire business.
Pegasus Opera 3 is a complete business solution. It can be fully integrated throughout your organisation, eliminating the need to run separate finance, distribution, payroll and CRM systems.
Scalable and flexible enough to satisfy the needs of most small to medium sized businesses, as your business needs develop, you simply add the additional components you need. It’s that easy.
From sophisticated analysis and reporting, payroll and HR, supply chain management, sales pipeline management to instant alerts to keep you and your staff informed, these additional components offer cost-effective options which provide you with a real competitive advantage.
We value JMC's ongoing strategic and day-to-day IT support. We’re regularly in touch with the team and always consult them on any developments with potential IT implications. The same account manager has been our main point of contact throughout and we feel privileged to be working with an IT partner who is so immersed in our business.
Dan Turner, Director, William Turner & Son Limited
Opera 3 helps you to:
- Analyse your cash flow. With detailed cash flow analysis Opera 3 will instantly become an invaluable tool to monitor your profit generation.
- Control your supply chain. Opera 3 offers full control of your supply chain at your fingertips.
- Remain compliant. Complex payroll functions are made quick and easy and HMRC accreditation ensures you remain compliant.
- Manage prospects. Opera 3 CRM helps you to work smarter, manage prospects and opportunities better and ultimately convert them into sales.
- Retrieve documents. Store all your business documents in one central location, save time and never lose paperwork again.
Is Opera 3 suitable for your business?
Opera 3 is suitable for most business types but particularly:
- Small to medium sized organisations which require ‘own pace’ solutions.
- Those with a requirement for a strong accounting, payroll and HR solution, without excessive costs.
- Businesses and organisations which require flexible development to support very specific, often unique, business processes.
- Businesses with a requirement for flexible reporting and analysis functions that can grow with the business.
JMC has been a Pegasus partner since 1985 and is one of a handful of partners to achieve Pegasus Strategic Partner status.
In addition JMC has held the title of Best Northern Pegasus Partner since 2005, based on votes received from Pegasus clients, and two of our consultants were selected as joint winners in the 2009 consultants awards for the North of England.
Information as you need it
Pegasus Opera 3 helps you run your business more effectively and profitably.
With all the management information and functionality a progressive business needs at its fingertips, including comprehensive security, VAT reporting and online submission, cash management, budgeting and definable management reports, Opera 3 is email and Internet enabled, so documents and reports can be easily emailed to customers, suppliers and employees.
What’s more, Opera 3 has fully customisable functionality, with its own development environment, allowing Pegasus Authorised Developers, such as JMC, to customise Opera 3 to match your exact requirements - helping you realise a greater return on investment.
Opera 3 helps with:
Financial analysis and reporting
The facilities within the Nominal Ledger can easily adapt to the analytical requirements of a business. Multiple dimensions make it simple to analyse key information, such as expenses or revenues, by Nominal Account, Cost Centre, Department or Project. In addition Opera 3 provides extensive financial reporting facilities including Opera 3 XRL. An intuitive addition to the capabilities of Microsoft Excel, XRL provides powerful and adaptable access to the information held within Opera 3.
Opera 3 in conjunction with CIS software helps control all aspects of subcontractor administration, enabling any company that operates under the HM Revenue & Customs Construction Industry Scheme to efficiently manage payments, tax and retentions, while covering all of the legislative requirements.
Payroll & HR
Opera 3 Payroll is the successor to the highly successful Opera II Payroll and HR solution, which was the first professional application to gain HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) approval for filing EOY Returns online and has been fully tested to ensure it meets the HMRC Payroll Standard.
Pegasus Customer Relationship Management
Opera 3 CRM gives you clear visibility of all stages of the sales process. From first point of contact, you can manage prospects, convert them to customers, manage the customer relationship, report on profitability and increase your business with existing customers.
Document Management captures all your essential documents and stores them electronically for instant access. It integrates seamlessly with Opera 3 and can drive significant cost savings within any organisation.
Pegasus Opera II: All the management information you need at your fingertips
- Amber Jewellery Ltd: Embracing an IT partnership approach
- Opera 3: Hitting the Suite Spot
- Exploring the new landscape for SME FDs
- Using Business Intelligence to navigate in stormy times
- PAYE Real Time Information - A guide to understanding
- RTI Data Validator