There is no competition – JMC is my IT partner of choice.
Microsoft Online Services
Online Services Tab Nav
Keeping you one step ahead of the curve
Microsoft Online Services delivers hosted communication and collaboration tools that offer high availability, comprehensive security and simplified IT management.
Delivered as subscription services, you benefit from the powerful productivity capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
Hosted online by Microsoft, the suite can be deployed quickly and easily, without the expense of an onsite implementation.
Microsoft Online Services help you:
- Maximise your investment. With no need for costly onsite deployment or time consuming maintenance, and by only paying for what you decide to use.
- Respond to changing business needs. With the ability to quickly and easily implement new features, you decide how to best develop, deploy and manage infrastructure and applications.
- Improve communication with customers and employees. With ready access to the latest messaging and collaboration tools.
- Simplify your IT management. Relieving the burden of managing and maintaining business systems, as well as removing the hassle of ensuring reliable off-site backup.
- Retain control of your IT management. Working seamlessly with Microsoft Active Directory, you continue to manage user policies centrally, controlling which services are available to your users.
- Maximise the security of your business systems. With the peace of mind that Microsoft runs a network of world class data centres protected by multiple layers of security and operational best practices – all while providing 99.9% uptime.
As a Microsoft Certified Partner and a Microsoft Online Services Partner, our experience of both on-site and online implementations ensures we’re perfectly placed to advise you on the right approach for your business.
Microsoft Online Services help with:
Easily and rapidly deployed, flexibly expanded, and designed to be securely administered using a powerful yet easy-to-use web-based console, Exchange Online provides employees with access to email, calendar and contacts from virtually anywhere, at anytime; whether via desktops, laptops, and/or mobile devices, whilst helping to protect against malware and spam.
Furthermore, Office Communications Online enables users to quickly find and connect with the right person from the applications they use most. Providing access to rich presence and instant messaging capabilities, whilst working seamlessly with a range of Microsoft Office programs.
Hosted web conferencing services from Microsoft Office Live Meeting provide your employees the power to collaborate wherever they are. With the ability to set up project meetings, brainstorm ideas, and collaborate on whiteboards and documents, without the cost and hassle of travel, you can connect with colleagues and clients through real-time meetings, training sessions and events using only a PC with an Internet connection.
And delivering rich organisational and collaboration capabilities, SharePoint Online shares documents, workspaces, contacts, calendar and tasks in a single location, helping team members to flexibly and efficiently collaborate, find organisational resources, search your intranet site, and better manage content and workflow.
Are Microsoft Online Services suitable for your business?
Microsoft Online Services are suitable for most business types but particularly those with:
- A demand for access to flexible and up-to-date applications.
- The need for a cost-effective, subscription based IT solution, relieving the burden of intensive IT investment and management.
- Business critical services which require maximum uptime and reliable security procedures.
A requirement for first-class communication and collaboration, across teams, locations and technologies.