I wanted a partner that could deliver significant business benefits to our club. Following the move to JMC I have been delighted with the value received from our relationship and would happily recommend them to anyone else looking for quality Dynamics support.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Tab Dynamics GP
The backbone to your business
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a cost-effective, easy-to-use accounting and business management system.
JMC pulled out all the stops to support us. Their customer service levels are very reassuring. The team know that as soon as we log a call, we will receive regular feedback until the issue is resolved. They’re exceptionally responsive and we value the team’s enthusiasm in helping us to achieve our objectives.
Julie Wilkinson, Finance Director, Mitchell’s Hotels & Inns
Providing the insight you need to connect people and processes, Microsoft Dynamics GP helps increase productivity, driving your business forward.
As well as simplifying key accounting tasks, Microsoft Dynamics GP provides a wealth of information, business intelligence tools and flexible reporting options - leading to informed decision making.
What’s more, Microsoft Dynamics GP automates and manages all financial activity, from general ledger to inter-company postings, purchasing to project management and expense management to electronic banking.
All with seamless integration with other Microsoft applications.
Giving you the tools to effectively streamline processes and procedures, Microsoft Dynamics GP gives you the power to manage your business, your way.
Is Microsoft Dynamics GP suitable for your business?
Microsoft Dynamics GP is suitable for all business types but particularly those with:
- Complex financial budgeting, analysis and reporting requirements.
- A need to consolidate data from operating companies.
- “Best of breed” line of business applications that need to feed data into a central finance application (such as organisations in the sports and leisure sector).
- A need for managing the costs, revenue and time associated with complex projects.
- Compliance challenges that need to have detailed levels of financial transaction traceability.
JMC is a Microsoft Partner and has been supplying and supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP (previously Great Plains) since 1997.
Manage your business, your way
Microsoft Dynamics GP is easy to deploy and configure. And with a convenient modular approach you need only license the functions you need now, with the option of adding additional users and capabilities in the future.
Microsoft Dynamics GP helps with:
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides detailed financial management options from general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable modules to bank reporting, cash flow management and easy reconciliation. Employees can analyse financial data using a wide range of criteria, benefiting from an accounting solution that reflects changes instantaneously.
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides a range of flexible, customisable analytics, reporting and budgeting options - from the most advanced consolidation analysis - to the simplest reporting request. Applications tap into the most powerful reporting, analysis and budgeting tools available, providing real-time insight into the critical information you need to make fast, smart business decisions.
Built on Microsoft .NET technologies and Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Business Portal integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP, so that data and processes can be accessed from a web-based portal. This lets you extend relevant applications, information and processes to employees, clients and partners across the business.
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides project accounting functionality to connect project activities to company financials. This ensures all projects are completed within budget and are correctly billed. Project accounting allows simple and effective tracking of project status, profitability, labour, equipment, materials and employee expenses.
Microsoft Dynamics GP also integrates comfortably with other familiar tools. Employees can view and share Microsoft Dynamics GP data from within Microsoft Office applications, or view budgeting, planning and reporting from a web browser. And because the components are integrated, information is automatically shared across applications, avoiding wasted time on redundant administrative tasks.
Microsoft Dynamics GP helps you to:
- Increase productivity. With a range of tools to help you and your employees tackle the most complex business challenges head-on, Microsoft Dynamics GP streamlines your business processes and procedures.
- Make confident decisions. With easy access to accurate reporting capabilities, Microsoft Dynamics GP turns information into insight, ensuring you have all you need to make informed decisions.
- Maximise your IT capabilities while reducing costs. Working with the systems already in place, Microsoft Dynamics GP creates a solution that works for you, without increased costs. Saving valuable time and money.
Empower users. With personalised desktops, your employees have access to pre-configured software relevant to them. All with the feel and functionality of familiar software such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
Getting the most from Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Xantus Ltd: Above and beyond
Providing premier support to sports, leisure and entertainment venues
- Microsoft Dynamics Role Tailored Business Productivity
- Microsoft Dynamics GP & Microsoft Office – Extend the Reach
- Help Achieve Compliance Objectives with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Product Capabilities and Business Ready Licensing Module Guide
- Turn Your Business Vision into Reality with Microsoft Dynamics GP
Business Intelligence and Reporting
Configuration and Development
- System Manager
- Security Management
- Report Writer
- Integration Tools
- Developer Toolkit
- Personalisation & Customisation Tools
- Analytical Accounting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Encumbrance Management Factsheet
- Fixed Asset Management
- General Ledger
- Multicurrency Management
- Payables Management
- Receivables Management
- Collections Management