I wanted a partner that could deliver significant business benefits to our club. Following the move to JMC I have been delighted with the value received from our relationship and would happily recommend them to anyone else looking for quality Dynamics support.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Dynamics CRM Tab
Find, build and develop better customer relationships
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a complete customer relationship management (CRM) suite available on-premise or online.
Providing automated, web-enabled customer relationship management solutions for a range of day-to-day tasks, Microsoft Dynamics CRM strengthens customer loyalty and - ultimately - increases revenue for your business.
From first customer contact to after-sales service, Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps sales, customer service, field service, call centre and marketing professionals to work together, shortening sales cycles to the benefit of your bottom line.
Is Microsoft Dynamics CRM suitable for your business?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is suitable for a variety of organisations, but particularly those with:
- A requirement for in-depth customer knowledge.
- A variety of different departments and teams that require a single, flexible customer management solution.
- The desire to consolidate and centralise customer and prospect information.
- Regulatory challenges and the need to protect valuable customer information.
- A need to build on customer loyalty to increase profitability.
A complete customer relationship management (CRM) suite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM has marketing, sales and service capabilities that are fast, familiar and flexible. And with a streamlined user interface, wizard-based tools, and close integration with Microsoft Office system productivity applications, Microsoft Dynamics CRM works the way your people work.
JMC is a Microsoft Partner working with the Dynamics product range since 2002.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you to:
- Deliver a more responsive service. Delivering customer information, case management, service history and support knowledge to the desktops of key customer service personnel.
- Close deals fast. Providing sales teams with fast and easy access to customer data (including online and offline history), with a single overview of each customer and a range of tools that streamline and automate everyday sales processes – promoting shorter sales cycles, higher close rates and improved customer retention.
- Generate demand. With holistic, comprehensive marketing capabilities to help target resources to the areas of highest return.
- Increase marketing effectiveness. With data cleansing and segmentation tools, campaign management features and insightful marketing analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps to increase the effectiveness of marketing programs, generate demand and better track key performance indicators.
- Empower users. With a familiar Microsoft Office Outlook environment and tools, designed to support fast adoption, personal workflows and high utilisation. Giving people access to only the information they want and need – delivered in the way they want it.
- Maximise your IT capabilities while reducing costs. Extend the processes and tools you already use, helping you automate many routine tasks so you get more value from existing investments.
- Design and automate business processes. With flexible, easy-to-use tools built on the Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation platform.
Key areas Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps with are:
Sales force automation
Get your sales force up to speed quickly with the sophisticated but easy-to-use features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Take advantage of a highly intuitive interface and embedded Microsoft Office capabilities to boost sales productivity, streamline sales cycles, automate lead management, and gain insights to drive more sales.
Make sure your customer service is a real asset to your business with Microsoft Dynamics CRM advanced customer service solutions. With a 360-degree view of customers, you can quickly resolve any issues that arise, greatly reducing handling times. And by automating your processes, you can reduce costs whilst ensuring excellent customer service.
Ensure your CRM marketing solution is flexible, easy to use and engineered to fit your business. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM you can transform every touch point into a marketing opportunity - harnessing the undiscovered potential within your customer base. And with sophisticated marketing management and automation software, you can market more effectively, improve productivity, and gain actionable insight into your marketing campaigns.
CRM 2011 Datasheets
Sales Force Automation Brochure
Marketing Automation Brochure
Customer Service Brochure
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Private Equity Guide
- CRM Whitepaper: The Winning Strategy in a Challenging Economy
- White Paper – Next generation CRM: driving productivity with end-to-end cloud services