“Access any of your systems from wherever you may be, with whatever device you have available.”
It is easier than ever for your team to work from remote locations, or from home, as effectively as if they were at their desks.
Remote working generates significant benefits for both your organisation and your workforce, resulting in a more positive work-life balance. What's more, it provides particular advantages for those who spend considerable time commuting to meetings, live a long way from the office or are usually mobile but use the office as a base. These include:
- Happier, healthier workforce
- Reduced overheads
- Increased efficiency
- Improved resilience
- Reduced environmental impact
- Enhanced bottom line
Our Demand IT Platform includes all the key elements needed to form the backbone of an effective remote working system:
- Email. Allowing your workforce to send and receive emails and update their calendars and tasks no matter where they may be and no matter what device they may have to hand.
- Telephony. Linking your employees working remotely to your office phone system so that they can use it just as though they were in the office. Receptionists can even fully operate your switchboard remotely.
- Remote application access. Giving all appropriate employees access to your key business applications such as your finance system and the tools they need to perform their day-to-day role from any location.
- Conferencing. Setting up conferences over the Internet for any combination of on-site employees, remote workers, clients and suppliers. Attendees can join in the conference from anywhere using most devices, be it a mobile phone, landline or a PC or laptop with a microphone, speaker and camera if required.
- Systems management. Giving you the ability to effectively monitor and manage your IT remotely.