“Complete network provision including all data, voice and electrical cabling.”
At JMC we pride ourselves on our ability to provide complete solutions including all the hardware, software and support your business needs. The benefit to our clients is the knowledge that one company is responsible for ensuring a successful implementation and all on-going support.
To ensure that all bases are covered we are also capable of providing all the required data, voice and electrical cabling, as well as any appropriate power generation and protection devices.
Our team is led by our highly accredited cabling manager who is a BICSI RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer), as well as a fully qualified electrician. All our cabling engineers are BICSI accredited. And JMC are an Excel Cabling Partner and ISO9001:2008 Certified.
Our capability includes:
- Providing planning, advice and certified installation of UTP structured cabling including Category 5e, 6 and 6a.
- Implementing and testing fibre optic cabling for reach over longer distances.
- Installing secure wireless networks for both data and voice connectivity.
- Installing high quality server and communications cabinets including termination and all the associated patching. All of our implementations are fully colour coded, labelled and documented.
- Provision of resilient power solutions including backup generators and uninterruptible power supplies.
All of our work is backed by a 15-year guarantee and we offer a free 8-hour on-site response to any faults on cabling we provide.