The value we have received from our relationship with JMC goes above and beyond that of a straightforward IT support company.
Sports, Leisure and Entertainment
Sport and Stadia Tab Nav
Playing a role in your success
In an increasingly competitive marketplace, the right financial management system can play a crucial role in your club, stadium or leisure organisation’s commercial success.
At JMC we have extensive experience of supplying and supporting systems for the sports and leisure sector, with a portfolio of software and technology that offer substantial benefits to your business. All backed up by a comprehensive, award winning support service.
I would happily recommend JMC to anyone looking for quality support.
Shona Kay, Financial Systems and Project Manager, Aston Villa FC
Due to our in-depth knowledge of the issues facing sports and leisure organisations, and having worked with numerous prestigious sports and leisure organisations (including Manchester United FC, Blackburn Rovers FC, Liverpool FC, Everton FC, Croke Park, Ribby Hall Village and the Gaelic Athletic Association) we recognise Microsoft Dynamics GP to be the ideal software choice.
A cost-effective, easy-to-use accounting and business management system, Microsoft Dynamics GP gives you the tools to effectively streamline your processes and procedures.
An integrated package, providing a platform from which a club, stadium or leisure organisation can operate, Microsoft Dynamics GP provides a wealth of information, business intelligence tools and flexible reporting options – assisting more informed decision making.
Microsoft Dynamics GP helps you to:
- Increase productivity
- Make confident decisions
- Maximise your IT capabilities while reducing costs
- Empower users
Microsoft Dynamics GP has delivered significant benefits to our club. We have saved a huge amount of time and resource and now all the information we need is at our fingertips.
Barbara Hoyle, Financial Controller, Blackburn Rovers FC
JMC is a Microsoft Partner and has been supplying and supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP since 1997.
Financial management that brings it all together
Microsoft Dynamic GP sharply reduces the time and effort needed for key accounting tasks. The solution also provides easy access and rich analysis of integrated, updated information and connects smoothly with operations across your entire business.
Manage your financials in the way that best suits your business with unlimited budget tracking, flexible period or month end closing processes and definable multi-currency management. Expansive capabilities embrace all the financial activity that moves through your business – from general ledger to inter-company postings, purchasing to project management, expense management to electronic banking.
A broad range of reporting and business intelligence tools provide visibility into accurate, current information that’s key to effective decision making.
Insight: A complete view of your business
Decision makers and employees have the power to see exactly what’s happening within your sports or leisure organisation. Users are able to:
- Monitor all operations, costs and revenues across commercial, media and event activities, with built in drill-down, enquiry and reporting capabilities.
- Proactively drill-down to individual event analysis.
- Define and deliver personalised views of key performance metrics that enable decision makers to quickly assess current conditions and monitor underlying trends.
- Easily create, update and modify all reports and forms your organisation uses with Microsoft Dynamics GP Report Writer.
- Build customisable financial reports with Microsoft FRx, including personalised packages that consolidate Microsoft Office documents, Microsoft FRx reports and other formats into a single file for delivery to decision makers and use flexible scheduling and delivery options to publish reports.
Eliminate the learning curve with easy integration into Microsoft Office:
- Share budgeting data with Microsoft Office Excel, with the ability to make full use of Office Excel-based reporting and budgeting capabilities.
- Highlight your financials in vivid detail with the ability to transform Microsoft Dynamics GP information into Excel pivot tables and charts with a single click.
- Drive accurate information into users’ hands more quickly and eliminate the need to juggle applications by allowing them to locate and access Microsoft Dynamics GP data while working within Microsoft Office.
- Easily populate Microsoft Office Word form letters and other documents with up-to-date customer and supplier information, using simple step-by-step instructions.
- Reduce paper-based processes by delivering online self-service applications, requisitions and online queries and enable managers to complete common tasks quickly by sending email alerts when items are ready for approval.