We are delighted with the service we are receiving and really pleased we made the move.
Manufacturing Tab Nav
Improve your competitiveness
In a competitive environment it’s more vital than ever that your IT system is flexible enough to adapt to the ever changing demands placed on your business.
At JMC we have extensive experience of supplying and supporting systems for manufacturing businesses, with a portfolio of software and technology that offer substantial benefits to your business. All backed up by a comprehensive, award winning support service.
Using a number of exclusive technologies, including our SupportCare Incident Management System (SIMS), the team ensures the very highest levels of service delivery.
We recognise Microsoft Dynamics NAV to be an ideal software choice for manufacturing businesses – with all the features and functionality required to keep you one step ahead of the competition.
A tried and trusted business management solution, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has been providing manufacturing organisations with comprehensive functionality since 1984.
Fully customisable, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, helps boost your operational efficiency, streamline and automate manufacturing processes, from order entry to production, to warehouse management and delivery. All with easy integration into familiar software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps you to:
- Achieve greater productivity
- Drive profitability
- Be better informed and therefore make smarter decisions
- Meet changing business needs without disrupting your operations or your IT budget
JMC is a Microsoft Partner and has been supplying and supporting Dynamics NAV since 2002.
With Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can boost operational efficiency and effectively manage production, including production orders, bills of material, supply planning, and capacity requirements planning.
Flexible processes and integrated information equip you to make accurate promises to customers and respond quickly to last-minute requests and changes to help your business stay ahead of the competition.
- Streamline your operations by automating manufacturing processes and gain greater visibility into all aspects of your operations from order entry to production, warehouse management, and delivery.
- Increase the accuracy of promised orders and respond quickly to customer queries about order status and delivery.
- Plan rush orders, make exceptions, and handle last-minute changes to your manufacturing processes with multiple planning options, tracking, and interactive action messages.
- Using a Web browser, you can manage catalogs, enter drop shipment orders, and maintain delivery dates.
Why Microsoft Dynamics NAV for manufacturers?
Success in the manufacturing industry requires producing the right products, in the right quantities, at the right time, with good quality, and at a price the customer is willing to pay. The flexibility to respond to compliance standards and the ever-changing needs of customers, such as providing real-time visibility into global operations, is also imperative for success. Meeting these demands requires the ability to make quick decisions based on accurate data.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV works with familiar Microsoft software to help you:
- Integrate collaboration and communication
- Deliver a single, real-time view of data from multiple facilities and departments.
- Synchronise communication between engineering, manufacturing, and subcontractors.
Efficiently manage projects
- Provide an accurate overview of project status.
- Track activities and resources at many levels of detail.
Deliver superior customer service
- Eliminate isolated silos of information.
- Create customer self-service opportunities.
Estimate and quote accurately
- Provide accurate quotations based on a real-time view into operations.
- Align customer requirements with your capabilities.
Provide flexible production planning
- Use data from the entire supply chain to respond effectively to changes and problems.
- Access data through familiar desktop tools.
- Support various manufacturing modes, such as engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, and mixed/hybrid.