JMC helped resolve a major issue that was causing us problems despite the fact that the equipment in question was not supported by them.
Housing Tab Nav
Real value from your IT
As a housing association you require IT systems which add significant value to your organisation, employees, clients and communities.
At JMC we’re committed to providing you with the highest quality IT support and service. And with extensive experience in the provision of IT projects and support to housing associations, we understand how to get your IT to make a real difference to your organisation.
But you don’t have to just take our word for it, our housing association clients are happy to vouch for our ability.
There is no competition – JMC is my IT partner of choice.
Marilyn Evans, ICT Manager, Mosscare Housing Group
Running a successful housing association is a complex operation.
With communication at the very heart of your organisation, finding the right technology to ensure this is optimised, while supporting flexible and mobile working practices, and adhering to Corporate Social Responsibility, can be a real challenge.
Just how do you protect sensitive information, comply with the latest government legislation and ensure stringent business continuity processes?
We help you:
- Improve system reliability and resilience
- Enhance security
- Improve communications
- Lower costs
- Become greener
All backed up by an award winning comprehensive support service.
Practice made perfect
Our solutions include:
- SupportCare Response. Removing the headache caused by day-to-day IT issues with our comprehensive support service.
- SupportCare Active. Managing your IT system for you, either on-site or remotely.
- Security. Protecting your IT system and securing your data.
- Business Continuity. Ensuring your systems continue to perform no matter what is thrown at them.
- Virtualisation. Saving money and resources, increasing your resilience and being greener.
- Online Backups. Revolutionising your backup strategy and slashing recovery times.
- Storage. Designing comprehensive and flexible storage and retrieval systems.
- Unified Communications. Centralising your entire communications network to reduce admin overheads and extend the life of current equipment.
- Remote Working. Allowing your systems to be accessed securely from anywhere, with any device.
- Green Technology. Saving energy and money by implementing more energy efficient technologies.
Power and Cabling. Ensuring the best possible connections with our highly accredited cabling service.
- Mosscare Housing Group: Benefiting from a longstanding IT partnership
- Housing Newsletter - IT in Housing Exhibition Edition
- The Technology of Support: Northern Housing Magazine, Aug 2010
- Virtual desktop infrastructures – can IT break down organisational barriers?: Housing Technology magazine, July 2011
- JMC invited to present at Chartered Institute of Housing Conference
- JMC completes £2m IT contract to prepare Housing Groups for "Powerhouse" merger