JMC consistently work hard to resolve a range of IT issues, whether or not the issues fall within their remit.
System security is a serious issue for all organisations and one that requires a comprehensive solution. At JMC, we have the experience and portfolio of technologies and services required to make sure your organisation is fully protected.
With possible threats posed by a wide range of issues, the following is just a sample of what you need to consider under the ‘IT Security’ umbrella:
- Instant messaging
- Web browsing
- Social networking
- Disposal of computers
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless security
- Physical security
- Removable media
To ensure you are receiving expert, independent advice you need an IT partner with the breadth of experience and knowledge to deliver a solution that works for your organisation.
At JMC we work with a variety of leading technology companies to help you develop a comprehensive IT security strategy. Combining our award winning consultative approach with such technologies we work in partnership with you to ensure your organisation gets protected and stays protected.
Working in partnership with the leading security solutions providers, we help design and implement security policies and solutions that reduce your organisation’s exposure to threats.
A summary of the technologies provided is listed below:
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security. Virus and spyware protection.
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway. Comprehensive, secure web gateway providing protection from web based threats.
- Cisco Routers. Providing a secure firewall between your systems and the outside world.
- Websense. Preventing spam emails.
- MessageLabs. Preventing spam emails.
- Lightspeed. All in one solution for spam, web filtering and malware.
- McAfee. Anti-virus solution.
- PGP. Data encryption for all devices and sensitive data.
- Microsoft Windows 7 BitLocker. Data encryption for Windows 7 and removable media.
However, ensuring your system is secure isn’t just about implementing the right products. It is also essential that you have comprehensive and rigid policies and working practices in place to compliment them. To this end we work with you, giving you the benefit of our extensive experience, to ensure these are in place.
If you have concerns about the security of your system, we are able to perform a detailed security review on your behalf, presenting you with comprehensive report detailing any concerns and the required solutions.
Once your system is secure we can monitor it on your behalf to ensure that it stays that way.