Nobody patronises us, everyone speaks to us at a level we understand.
It is easier than ever for your workforce to work from remote locations, or from home, as effectively as if they were at their desk.
Remote working generates significant benefits for both your organisation and your workforce, resulting in a more positive work-life balance. What’s more, it provides particular benefits for those who spend considerable time commuting to meetings, live a long way from the office or are usually mobile but use the office as a base.
At JMC we supply and support all the key technologies that form the backbone of an effective remote working system, including email, telephony, conferencing, systems management and remote application access. Using these tools we can design a secure and flexible system to enable your organisation to embrace the benefits offered by remote working including:
- Happier healthier workforce
- Reduced overheads
- Increased efficiency
- Improved resilience
- Reduced environmental impact
- Enhanced bottom line
At JMC we supply and support the key technologies that form the backbone of an effective remote working system. These include:
- Email. Allowing your workforce to send and receive emails, update their calendars and tasks no matter where in the world they may be and no matter what device they may have to hand.
- Telephony. Linking your employees working remotely to your office phone system so that they can use it just as if they were in the office. Allowing them to make and receive phone calls without the other party being aware of their location. Receptionists can even fully operate your switchboard remotely.
- Remote application access. Giving all appropriate employees access to your key business applications such as your finance system and the tools they need to perform their day-to-day role.
- Conferencing. Setting up conferences over the Internet for any combination of on-site employees, remote workers, clients and suppliers. Attendees can join in the conference from anywhere using pretty much any communication device they have, be it a mobile phone, a landline phone, a PC or laptop with a microphone and speaker. Even using cameras attached to PCs for face to face conversations.
Systems management. Giving you the ability to effectively monitor and manage your IT remotely.